E-Commerce | I&M Webpay
Keep your business open 24/7 with I&M Webpay
- Convenience; customers make payments online from the comfort of their offices, homes, mobile phones, or cyber cafes after making purchases on your website.
- Wider reach; away from the conventional “Brick & Mortar” setup, internet acquiring enables you as the merchant to sell your goods and services online both locally and internationally. Your online shop is also open to the whole world 24/7.
- In the event someone wishes to purchase your services/products for a friend or family, online payment makes it very easy.
- Safe & secure; better than carrying cash around for both the customer and the merchant. The service also features 3D Secure, a state-of-the-art authentication process that ensures only the authorized cardholder is making the purchase, thus reducing the chances of fraud.
- Shorter settlement turnaround time of 3 working days (T+3)
- Currency in USD Dollar or Kenya Shillings
- Supports all Visa, Union Pay, and MasterCard prepaid, debit, credit cards including Visa Electron and Maestro
3 Options for different categories of merchants:
This is best suited for Small and Medium-sized merchants. The Lite option requires very little integration and reduces the deployment time. This is a “re-direct’’ option where the shopping cart’s check-out page is redirected to a secure payment page hosted by I&M Webpay. The payment page may be customized extensively to the look and feel of the merchants’ website.
Enterprise is ideal for medium and large transaction websites. It gives the merchant the flexibility to customize as much as they wish. The database storage, formatting and development is entirely at the discretion of the developer unlike in the Lite option.
Enterprise allows the merchant to fully integrate the payment process into their website without requiring a redirect.
The Enterprise option is best suited for:
- Complex and large Internet merchants.
- Merchants with very high numbers of transactions.
- Corporates with many payment channels.
- Websites that are developed using languages other than .Net and Java.
- Hardware and equipment (like payment kiosks) that require payments.
- Mobile Applications
Want more information?
Request Call Back
One of our representatives will call you back as soon as possible.
We are available from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Weekly.